- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Largestar/booster/TNT
- Model Number: 12v 100ah
- Usage: Starting
- Voltage: 12v
- Sealed Type: Sealed
- Maintenance Type: Free
- Size: 329*172*215*240mm
- Weight: 28.5kg
- Nominal Capacity: 100AH
- Item: 12v 100ah battery
- OEM: Available
- Service life: over 3 years
- Width: 172mm±1mm
- Height: 208mm±1mm
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Length: 407mm±1mm
- Honor: A member of China Accumulator Association, Green Production Enterprise
- Certificates: 01, ISO/TS16949, SGS, CE, ROHS, SONCAP
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||individual cartons ,wooden pallets|
Copper terminal 12v 100ah sealed lead acid battery
|Dimension||Custom-made Special Dimension|
|Brand Name||Your own-brand name available|
|Company Area||100.000 Square meters|
|Deep Cycle Performance||High Temperature Resistant|
|Greater vibration resistance||Low Self-discharge|
|Long Service Life||Maintenance free|
|High power to weight ratio||No memory effect|
|12V 100AH||12V 120AH||12V 150AH||12V 200AH|
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Never over-fill with acid.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for other uses.
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not understand the manual. It may
cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber gloves.Sulfuric acid may
cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order. If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or fire.
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which is heavy, Do not shake the
battery with handle, if there is the handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High temperature and humidity. Being exposed
to rain,snow, direct sunshine.
Our position in China battery industry:
We have more than 30 years experience on battery industry.
We are the vice president of the Zhejiang Battery Industry Association.
We are the member of China Battery Industry Association.
We are a global manufacturing company with approximately 102000m² production workshop and than $10 million fixed assets.
Our production capability is 3,700.000 pieces per year and annual production value is $77 million.
Our advanced equipment,quality raw material, precise process management methods and professional technical team generate our high quality products.
We provide good quality and performance but lower price product.
|Trade terms||FOB CIF EXW|
|Delivery time||25- 30 days|
|Packing||Cartons and Pallet|
Q1: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance pay off against the copy of bill of loading.We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2: What’s kinds of battery will you provide?
A: We have three type battery: There are many different model battery here, we can supply 2v 100ah-3000ah battery, 4v 0.25ah-4v 4.5ah battery, 6v 1.3ah-6v 12ah battery, 12v 0.8ah-12v 250ah battery.
Q3: Operating temperature
A: Discharge: -15--40C
Q4: Can you print my logo on the battery cover?
A: Yes, OEM is available,we can print your logo on the battery case, and you can offer your logo.
Q5: How to maintain the battery?
A:The battery should be stored in clean, dry, ventilated, dark environment when not using, keep it after full charge, recharge it every 3 months or 6 months.
Q6: If a battery fails, what will be the indications?
A: 1.Lower performance
Q7: How can you tell if a battery is good or bad?
A: You should first check the battery for defects such as a broken circuit, a short, or a broken container. If an outward problem is not apparent, then you will have to check the battery's capacity using known measuring techniques to ascertain the problem.
Q8: Why "zero voltage" might happen?
A: Zero voltage means there is a broken circuit. There could be several reasons for a zero voltage state.
1.There could be a broken electrode column
2.Welding defects of the partition
3.Welding defects of the terminal